Cooking time: 15 mins.
500 gms paneer (cut into pieces)
1 big capsicum (diced)
1 big tomato (diced)
1 big onion (diced)
1 cup hung curd
1 tbsp ground mint leaves (pudina leaves)
1 tbsp ground coriander leaves (dhania leave)
4 green chillies (paste)
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp. garlic paste
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1 tsp chat masala powder
Salt (to taste)
1 tbsp butter / oil
1 medium cucumber
1. Cut the cheese (paneer) and vegetables into big pieces.
2. Mix all ingredients of the marinade with cheese (paneer) and vegetable together and refrigerate for half an hour.
3. Place the cheese cubes and diced vegetables on the high rack on microwave safe flat dish / non-stick tawa / rotisserie and grill for 15 – 20 mins till golden brown on all sides.
4. Reposition the marinated paneer and vegetables frequently and brush with oil.
5. Sprinkle chat masala and serve with cucumber-tomato salad and chutney.