A refreshing and delicious rice with cauliflower and mint. This Cauliflower Mint Rice is ideal for lunch (be it at home or office) or dinner.
- Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Cooked Rice – 1 cup
- Onion – 1, Finely Chopped
- Green Chilli – As required
- Ginger garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Mint Leaves – small bunch
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Cashew nuts – few, for garnish (optional)
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Heat a pan under medium flame.
- Add water with little salt and let it boil.
- Add the cauliflower florets in water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Grind the mint leaves with green chillies to fine paste.
- Heat a pan with required oil /ghee.
- Saute with onions and ginger garlic paste.
- When the raw smell disappears, add the mint paste.
- Add salt to taste and keep cooking until the paste is cooked well.
- Add the boiled florets and mix well.
- Cover and cook in low flame, until the florets are cooked completely.
- Add the cooked rice and mix gently.
- Fry the cashew nuts in little ghee and garnish if needed.
- Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !