A twist to the classic Jal Jeera, this Pineapple variation is a simple and delicious refreshment that can be served anytime.
- Pineapple Juice – 2 cups
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper – 1/8 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Black Cardamom – 1
- Amchur Powder – 1 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Black Salt – As required
- Tamarind Extract – 1 tsp
- Kara Boondi – 1 tblsp, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Mint Leaves – 2
- Chat Masala Powder – A pinch
- Combine all the ingredients except pineapple juice and water in a mixer jar.
- Grind them to a fine powder.
- Mix them with the pineapple juice andwater. Keep it in the fridge.
- Squeeze out the water from the boondi and keep it aside.
- Strain the pineapple jal jeera using a strainer.
- Add the boondi, mint leaves and chat masala powder and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !