A delicious and easy to make appetizer / starter, these Fried Masala Prawns are perfect for any occasion or party. Serve with mint chutney for the extra flavour.
- Prawns – 500 gms, deveined, washed
- Eggs – 2, beaten
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- Maida (Plain Flour) – 1/4 cup
- Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Chaat Masala as required
- Salt as per taste
- Mix the beaten eggs, red chilli powder, lemon juice, maida and salt in a bowl.
- Add the prawns to this and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
- Remove the prawns, one by one, shake off any excess marinade and coat them with the breadcrumbs.
- Add to the hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on them.
- Serve with mint chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !