- Eggs – 6
- Potatoes – 100 gms
- Onions – 25 gms
- Coconut – 1 cup
- Lemon – 1
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cashew nuts – 25 gms
- Green Chillies – 8
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Ghee – 25 gms
- Coriander Leaves – few
- Curry Leaves – few
- Boil the eggs and potatoes separately and peel the outer skin.
- Chop the boiled eggs and potatoes.
- Grate the coconut and keep it.
- Chop the onions and green chillies.
- To a pan, heat ghee in medium flame.
- Add mustard seeds, cashew nuts and fry till golden brown.
- Add the onions and green chillies.
- When the onions are cooked , add the chopped eggs and potatoes.
- Add the turmeric powder, salt, coriander leaves, curry leaves and grated coconut.
- Allow it to boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add required water and boil again.
- Tasty coconut potato egg curry is ready to serve hot.
image via YouTube