A simple and easy to make homemade crab pepper soup.
- Crab – 1, big
- Pepper – 2 tsp
- Jeera powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – small piece
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Clove – 1
- Curry Leaves – few
- Salt to Taste
- Coarsely crush the pepper and mix it with jeera powder.
- Grind the ginger to paste.
- Clean the crab, apply the ginger paste and pepper -jeera powder, marinate for 30 minutes.
- To a pan, heat oil in medium flame.
- Saute the clove, bay leaf and curry leaves.
- Add the marinated crab and mix well.
- Add the required water and boil the crab until soft.
- Add the lemon juice and salt.
- Cook for few minutes and remove from flame.
- Serve hot.
image via youtube
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !