Pancakes are a great way to start your day and is one of the easiest/popular breakfast dishes to make. Light and fluffy, serve this with a topping of choice – some of the popular toppings include maple syrup, chocolate sauce, sugar, jam, cream, banana and more.
Pumpkin Puree – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/4 cup
Butter – 1/2 tblsp, melted
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Beaten Egg – 3 tsp
Plain Flour – 1/4 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – a small pinch
Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
Ginger Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Whisk the milk, pumpkin puree, beaten eggs, melted butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Add all the other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium flame.
4. Add a little oil and pour some of the batter.
5. Cook until bubbles form at the top or until it starts to brown a little and flip it over carefully.
6. Cook for a minute and remove.
7. Serve with a choice of topping.