Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is a delicious Indo-Chinese soup dish. A simple and amazing recipe, this is a heartwarming soup that can be made at home with least effort. Loaded with veggies & chunks of chicken, this is a perfect soup to start your meal or can be served warm as a comfort food. A delicious sweet corn and chicken soup that is easy to make, tastes delicious and ideal as a starter to any meal.
The best part about this soup is you are not just limited to sweet corn kernels and chicken, feel free to add other vegetables as per your taste preference.
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup Recipe
Ingredients for Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
- 350 g Chicken cooked, shredded
- 500 g Sweet Corn Kernels cooked
- 900 ml Chicken Stock
- 800 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Red Capsicum sliced
- as per taste White Pepper Powder
- as per taste Salt
- 3 to 4 Eggs lightly beaten
- handful Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Cream
- handful Spring Onions chopped
How to make Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
- Mix the cream and sweet corn in a bowl. Keep aside until required.
- Mix the corn flour with 1/3 cup of water and stir well.
- Heat a large pan over medium flame.
- Pour the water and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil and reduce flame to low.
- Add the shredded chicken and simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove any foam that rises to the surface.
- Add the sweet corn, pepper powder, salt and the corn flour mixture.
- Stir well and add the beaten eggs.
- Stir gently and simmer for a minute.
- Switch off the flame.
- Pour into individual soup bowls.
- Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves.
- Serve at once.