A quick and super easy weeknight dinner, the avocado spaghetti is delicious and healthy. Say goodbye to boring dinner and hello to a tasty comfort dish.
Spaghetti – 200 gms
Avocados – 1, de-stoned and peeled
Sambar Onions (Shallot) – 2 small
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Garlic – 1 clove, peeled, crushed
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Coriander Leaves – as required
1. Boil a pan of water over medium flame with some salt and 1/4 tsp olive oil.
2. Add the spaghetti and simmer.
3. Combine and grind the avocados, garlic, onions, lime juice, chilli flakes, oil, salt and pepper to a smooth paste.
4. Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain well and transfer to a large pan.
5. Add 1/4 cup of boiling water to the avocado sauce and pour into this the pasta.
6. Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves if preferred.
7. Serve warm.
image via popsugar