Chicken Penne Arrabbiata is a classic Italian dish that is delicious and easy to make. Great for weekday lunch or dinner, it is a must have for any pasta lover. Tender chicken breasts and penne pasta cooked in a creamy and delicious tomato sauce.
Chicken Penne Arrabbiata
- 250 g Penne Pasta
- 200 g Chicken Breast boneless and skinless
- 200 g Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Grated Parmesan Cheese as required
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- Mint Leaves / Basil / Parsley small handful
- 1/2 cup Mixed Vegetables chopped, boiled (as desired)
- Cook the pasta in salted water as per packet instructions until al dente.
- Dice the chicken breast and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame. Fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder on the chicken pieces.
- Add them to the hot pan and cook for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the chilli flakes, tomatoes and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan along with the vegetables.
- Stir to mix well.
- Garnish with grated cheese and mint leaves.