A simple and easy to make starter snack for any occasion, especially parties. Serve with a bowl of fresh salad.
Chicken Wings – 4
Olive Oil – 1 1/2 tsp
Coriander Seeds – 1 1/2 tblsp
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Toast the coriander seeds and grind coarsely.
2. Mix this with the pepper powder and salt.
3. Rub this all over the chicken wings and place it on a wire rack.
4. Drizzle olive oil and keep it in a preheated oven at 200C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. When the wings are cooked, remove from the oven and cool.
6. Serve with a fresh salad and dipping sauce of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !