A delicious, healthy and easy to make snack for kids and adults alike. Great for kids coming home from school hungry.
Ragi Flour – 100 gms
Peanuts – 2 tblsp, shelled
Roasted Gram – 2 tblsp
Raisins – 2 tblsp
Coconut – 50 gms, grated
Powdered Palm Jaggery – 5 tblsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Honey – 3 tsp
Ghee – 3 tsp
Salt – a small pinch
1. Clean the ragi flour and dry roast for a minute.
2. Keep aside.
3. Dry roast the peanuts and roasted gram until golden.
4. Grind to a coarse powder.
5. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
6. Add the grated coconut, raisins and cardamom powder.
7. Stir gently.
8. Add the ragi flour, peanut-gram powder and stir to mix well.
9. Add the jaggery and salt.
10. Mix well.
11. Remove from flame and cool.
12. Add honey and mix well.
13. Make small-medium balls and keep them in a plate.
14. After some time transfer to an air-tight container.
15. Serve as a snack.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !