A refreshing, delicious and non-alcoholic mojito with lemon and mint.
Mint Leaves – 12 + extra for garnish
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
Soda – 1/2 cup
Sugar as required
Salt – a small pinch
Ice Cubes as required
Slices of Lemon to garnish
1. Bring 1 cup of water to boil and switch off the flame.
2. Add the mint leaves and cover with a lid for 3 minutes.
3. Strain the liquid into another container.
4. Mix lemon juice, sugar and salt.
5. Add this to the strained water and mix well.
6. Add soda and ice cubes.
7. Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices if desired.
8. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !