A healthy, delicious and easy to make breakfast omelette with spinach and tomatoes.
Tomatoes – 2, sliced
Baby Spinach Leaves – 1/2 cup, chopped, cleaned, washed
Oil – 1/2 tsp
Spring Onion – 2 tblsp, chopped
Cheese – 2 tblsp, shredded
Eggs – 2 to 3, beaten
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions and spring onions for a minute.
3. Add the spinach leaves and cook until it starts to wilt.
4. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
5. Add the beaten eggs and mix well.
6. If required add a little water.
7. Place a nonstick tawa over medium flame.
8. Pour some of the egg mixture and swirl it around a bit.
9. Cook until it starts to set.
10. Sprinkle cheese, salt and pepper.
11. Lift the omelette and reduce flame to low.
12. Cover and cook until the egg has set completely and cheese is melted.
13. Remove and serve.
image via food republic / tumblr