Cheese Quesadilla is a simple & delicious Mexican dish made with tortillas and cheddar cheese. Ideal for lunch or dinner, they are quick and easy to make.
Flour Tortillas – 2
Cheddar Cheese – 1/3 cup, grated
Tomato – 1, small, chopped
Spring Onions – 2 tsp
Sweet Corn Kernels – 2 to 3 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – few, finely chopped
1. Mix the cheese, tomatoes, spring onions, sweet corn kernels and little coriander leaves in a bowl.
2. Place the tortilla on a flat surface.
3. Spread the mixture evenly.
4. Place the other tortilla on top.
5. Using little water, seal the edges.
6. Heat a nonstick tawa over low flame.
7. Place the tortilla and cover with a lid.
8. Cook until cheese has fully melted and tortilla is light golden, about 2 minutes.
9. Gently turn it over and cook for an additional 30 to 45 seconds.
10. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
11. Cut the tortilla, carefully, into wedges.
12. Serve with sauce or cream.