This eggless mango mousse is a delicious dessert and a perfect way to finish a meal.
Mango Puree – 750 gms
Heavy Whipping Cream – 500 ml
Sugar – 250 gms
Cardamom Powder – 2 tsp
Plain Gelatin – 1 tblsp
1. Blend together the mango puree and sugar.
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water for 3 to 4 minutes and stir gently to dissolve.
3. Add this to the puree alongwith cardamom powder.
4. Mix well.
5. Whisk the cream in a large bowl until thick.
6. Add the mango mixture and mix again.
7. Transfer this to small bowls and keep it in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours or until set.
8. Remove it from the freezer and keep it outside for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
9. Serve garnished with cream and pieces of mango (optional).
Tip: Garnish the mousse as desired – cocoa powder, pieces of chocolate or chopped fruits.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !