A simple and delicious eggless dessert with blueberries.
Blueberries – 2 cups + extra for garnish
Sugar – 1 cup
Sour Cream – 2 cups
Cream Cheese – 500 gms, softened
Thick Cream – 2 cups
Almonds – few, chopped
Salt – 2 tsp
1. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
2. Add the blueberries, salt and sugar.
3. Mash well and simmer over low flame for about 10 to 20 minutes until it has a jam-like consistency.
4. Remove from flame and transfer to a blender.
5. Allow it to cool completely.
6. Add the sour cream, cream cheese and puree until smooth.
7. Beat the thick cream until soft peaks form and add the blueberry mixture.
8. Mix well until fully blended.
9. Transfer to individual serving glasses and keep it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
10. Garnish with the nuts and blueberries.
11. Serve chilled.