A simple and delicious eggless dessert with blueberries.
- Blueberries – 2 cups + extra for garnish
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Sour Cream – 2 cups
- Cream Cheese – 500 gms, softened
- Thick Cream – 2 cups
- Almonds – few, chopped
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
- Add the blueberries, salt and sugar.
- Mash well and simmer over low flame for about 10 to 20 minutes until it has a jam-like consistency.
- Remove from flame and transfer to a blender.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese and puree until smooth.
- Beat the thick cream until soft peaks form and add the blueberry mixture.
- Mix well until fully blended.
- Transfer to individual serving glasses and keep it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with the nuts and blueberries.
- Serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !