Bread Pizza is a quick and easy to make snack for everyone. It is one of the most easiest of snacks that you can make in the evening or even as a light dinner.
All you need is some bread slices, vegetables, pizza sauce and cheese.
While it is difficult to match the taste of a regular pizza, this is a simple alternative if one is craving for a pizza.
You can make this in an oven or even on a stove-top as the instructions are relatively the same.
Feel free to experiment with the type of vegetables and creative as possible.
Feel free to use any bread you want – whole wheat bread, regular sandwich bread or multigrain bread.
- 4 Bread Slices
- 4 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cucumber small, sliced into rounds
- 1 Potato medium, sliced into rounds, boiled
- 1 Carrot - 1 sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Cheese grated
- a small pinch Sugar
- as per taste Salt
- as per taste Black Pepper Powder
- as required Butter
- as required Coriander Leaves finely chopped to garnish
- Heat 1 tblsp of butter in a pan over moderate flame.
- Add all the vegetables slices and cook till tender.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper powder.
- Apply butter and pizza sauce on the bread slices.
- Place 2 slices of carrot, potato and cucumber over one slice.
- Garnish with cheese.
- If you are using an oven, place the bread pizza in a preheated oven for 4 to 5 minutes at 220C or until the cheese melts and it has turned golden.
- If you are using a stove top, place the bread pizza on a non-stick tawa and cover it with a pan. Toast it until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves.
- Remove and serve hot.
- You can also toast the bread slices if you want.
- You can use onions, capsicum, corn kernels or any other vegetable as desired.