A great recipe for any party or special occasion. Crispy and delicious fish fillets and served with a salad/fries and dipping sauce.
King Fish Fillets (Vanjaram Meen) – 200 gms, skin and bones removed
Breadcrumbs – 100 gms
Eggs – 2
White Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 2 tsp
Thyme – 1/4 tsp
Rosemary – 1/4 tsp
Oil as required for frying
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
1. Mix the ginger garlic paste, chilli flakes, pepper powder, rosemary, thyme, olive oil and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the fish fillets and lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the marinated fillets.
4. Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate and gently roll the fillets until evenly coated. You can also sprinkle the crumbs on top.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
6. Fry the fillets until light golden brown and crispy.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve with dipping sauce and fries.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !