A great recipe for any party or special occasion. Crispy and delicious fish fillets and served with a salad/fries and dipping sauce.
King Fish Fillets (Vanjaram Meen) – 200 gms, skin and bones removed
Breadcrumbs – 100 gms
Eggs – 2
White Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 2 tsp
Thyme – 1/4 tsp
Rosemary – 1/4 tsp
Oil as required for frying
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
1. Mix the ginger garlic paste, chilli flakes, pepper powder, rosemary, thyme, olive oil and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the fish fillets and lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the marinated fillets.
4. Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate and gently roll the fillets until evenly coated. You can also sprinkle the crumbs on top.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
6. Fry the fillets until light golden brown and crispy.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve with dipping sauce and fries.