A delicious dosa variety that kids would love. Perfect to make the little ones eat some vegetables.
Dosa Batter – 1 cup
Capsicum – 1 cup, finely chopped (red, yellow or green or a combination of all three)
Green Peas – 1/4 cup
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1/4 cup, boiled (optional)
Onion – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Oil – 1 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
2. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
3. Sprinkle the capsicum, peas, corn kernels, onion and cheese.
4. Apply oil around the edges and cover with a lid.
5. Reduce flame to low.
6. Cook till the bottom turns golden brown and cheese has melted.
7. Remove and serve at once.
Note: No need to flip it over as the top would be steam cooked.