Vegetable Dosa with cheese is a simple and different variety of dosa that kids will enjoy. Some kids are very fussy eaters. By adding vegetables to everyday dishes that they love, we can get them to eat the daily share of veggies. This recipe is one such way to get the little ones to eat vegetables. Add/remove vegetables that you want them to eat and make this for breakfast, lunch or evening after they come back from school. Watch them gobble those nutritious vegetables.
Ingredients for Vegetable Dosa
- 1 cup Dosa Batter
- 1 cup Capsicum finely chopped (red, yellow or green or a combination of all three)
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Sweet Corn Kernels boiled (optional)
- 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cheese grated
- 1 tblsp Oil
- few Coriander Leaves chopped
How to make Vegetable Dosa
- Heat a tawa over medium flame.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the capsicum, peas, corn kernels, onion and cheese.
- Apply oil around the edges and cover with a lid.
- Reduce flame to low.
- Cook till the bottom turns golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Remove and serve at once.