Rava Dosa is a popular variation of the regular dosa. This one made with Ragi makes a delicious and healthy evening tiffen/dinner dish.
Idly (or Dosa) Batter – 2 cups
Rava (Sooji) – 1/2 cup
Ragi Flour – 2 cups
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Mix the ragi flour and rava in a bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix well.
3. Keep it aside for 60 minutes.
4. After 60 minutes, add the idly batter and enough salt.
5. Sprinkle some water and mix well to a pourable batter.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
8. Add oil around the edges and cook on both sides.
9. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Serve with chutney and sambar of choice.
Tip: You can also add chopped onions if desired.