Healthy and quick breakfast omelette with egg whites, spinach and tomatoes.
Egg Whites – 3
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp + extra
Spring Onion – 1, chopped
Spinach – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
2. Add the tomatoes, spinach and spring onions.
3. Saute for a minute.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
5. Remove from flame and keep aside.
6. Whisk the egg whites with 1 or 2 tsp water until frothy.
7. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
8. Apply some oil and spread.
9. Pour some of the egg white mixture and spread. Cook for a minute or until set.
10. Add some of the spinach/tomato mixture and cook for 30 seconds.
11. Fold the omelette in half and transfer to a serving plate.
12. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !