A delicious and simple Indo-Chinese snack.
Bread Slices – 4, cut into small squares
Corn Flour – 1 tblsp
Maida – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Green Capsicum – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 to 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tblsp
Oil as required
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Spring Onions – few, chopped
1. Mix corn flour, maida, salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix to a bajji batter consistency.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Dip the bread pieces in the batter and fry them until golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. In a separate pan, heat little oil and saute the onions, capsicum, green chillies for a minute.
7. Add lemon juice, tomato ketchup and ginger garlic paste.
8. Mix well.
9. Add the fried bread pieces and mix well.
10. Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves.
11. Serve as a snack.