800 gms Boneless mutton
½ tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Kalonji (onion seeds)
1 tsp saunf (fennel seeds)
1 tsp Red chili powder
2 tbsp Ginger
2 tbsp Garlic
½ cup Coriander (chopped)
8 Whole Red Chillies
7 tbsp Mustard Oil
Salt (according to taste)
1. Wash and cut the mutton into small pieces
2. Chop onions and tomatoes.
3. Roast the whole spices separately. Grind them altogether.
4. Add the chopped ginger-garlic in a kadahi with heated oil in it. Add coarsely ground masala powder.
5. Keep stirring all the time.
6. Add mutton to it and cook it on high heat till the time it turns brown.
7. Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and mix it well.
8. Cook till the time oil leaves the masala.
9. Add about 3 cups of water, bring it to a boil and cover.
10. Cook it till the time mutton is fully done.
11. Put coriander leaves on its top and serve hot.