Maida – 1 cup
Instant Dry Yeast – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
Mixed Herbs – 1 tsp
Warm Water – 1/3 cup
Olive Oil – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Whisk together 3/4 cup of maida, yeast, herbs, garlic and salt in a bowl.
2. Add water and olive oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead to make a smooth, pliable dough.
5. Add required flour and knead well for 6 to 8 minutes.
6. Transfer to a greased bowl and cover with cling film.
7. Keep it in the fridge for 1 day.
8. To make a pizza, Roll out the dough into desired size and add toppings of choice.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 250C/500F for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !