A delicious and easy to make lunch box dish or as a evening snack.
Chapati – 8, readymade or premade
Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Capsicum – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Spring Onions – 4, finely chopped
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Mango Powderr – 1/4 tsp
Carrot – 2 tblsp, grated
Corinader Leavess – little, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for a minute.
3. Add capcisums, carrot and saute for another minute or two.
4. Add paner and stir well.
5. After a minute add cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt.
6. Mix well.
7. Add coriander leaves, mango powder and stir again.
8. Warm the chapatis and place them on a flat surface.
9. Add 1 or 2 tblsp of the prepared filling mixture in the center.
10. Spread if desired.
11. Sprinkle spring onions and roll them tightly.
12. Serve at once or pack it for lunch.
Tip: If desired, add mashed potatoes, tomatoes, green peas and sweet corn kernels.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !