Paneer Veg Rolls is a simple and delicious dish that can be served as a fast food snack, packed for office lunch or even can be part of a weekend party menu. A lip smacking roll where rotis are stuffed with a chatpata mixture of paneer, vegetables and spices. These rolls are ready-to-eat on the go, so they are suited for anytime of the day. There are numerous variations to these rolls across the country.
Paneer Veg Roll
Ingredients for Paneer Veg Roll
- 8 Chapati readymade or premade
- 200 g Paneer grated
- 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 4 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mango Powder (Amchur)
- 2 tblsp Carrot grated
- handful Corinader Leaves finely chopped
- Oil as required
- Salt as per taste
How to make Paneer Veg Roll
- Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Saute the onions for a minute.
- Saute the capsicum and carrot for a minute or two.
- Add the grated paneer and stir well.
- After a minute add cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add coriander leaves, mango powder and stir again.
- Warm the chapatis and place them on a flat surface.
- Add 1 to 2 tblsp of the prepared filling mixture in the center.
- Spread if desired.
- Sprinkle spring onions and roll them tightly.
- Serve at once or pack it for lunch.