Prawns – 200 gms halved
Plain Egg Noodles – 150 gms, soaked in boiling water till al dente
Basil Leaves – handful, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Peanuts – 2 to 3 tblsp
Red Chilli – 1, chopped
Zest and Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Sesame Oil – 1 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Lemon Wedges to serve
1. Grind the basil leaves, coriander leaves, peanuts, red chilli, lime zest, lime juice, sesame oil, a pinch of salt, 1/2 tblsp olive oil and 1 tblsp water together. Keep aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tblsp olive oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Stir-fry the prawns for 3 minutes.
4. Add the ground sauce.
5. Drain excess water from the noodles and add to the pan.
6. Sprinkle black pepper powder and mix well.
7. Cook for a minute and transfer to a serving dish.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve with lemon wedges.
image via Channel 4