Tofu Fingers is a simple, delicious and easy to make snack for any occasion. Using regular ingredients, this is a great snack that you can serve to kids after school time or as a party appetizer or just a light pre-dinner snack.
Tofu is packed with protein and this crispy tofu fingers will disappear in a jiffy.
You can use leftover tofu also for this dish.
Crispy Tofu Fingers Recipe
Ingredients for Crispy Tofu Fingers
- 400 g Tofu
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tblsp Maida
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- a small pinch Ginger Powder
- a pinch Black Pepper Powder
- as per taste Salt
- as required Oil
How to make Crispy Tofu Fingers
- Cut the tofu into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix the milk and corn flour in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder, ginger powder, pepper powder and salt in another bowl.
- Dip the tofu fingers in the batter and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Ensure the tofu fingers are coated evenly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
- Fry the tofu fingers until golden brown and crispy, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with dipping sauce or mint chutney.