Shrimps – 8 to 10, raw, large, peeled
Dry White Wine – 2 tblsp
Sunflower Oil – 1 tsp + 2 tblsp
Basil – 1/4 tsp, dried
Salt as per taste
Parsley – 1/2 tblsp, chopped + extra for garnish
1. Make a shallow cut lengthwise down the back of each shrimps and wash well.
3. Press them flat into a butterfly shape and transfer to a bowl.
4. Mix the wine, basil, salt, parsley and 1 tsp oil in a bowl.
5. Add the shrimps and toss until evenly coated.
6. Cover and keep the bowl in the fridge for 60 minutes.
7. Heat 2 tblsp oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
8. Add the shrimps and stir-fy for about 4 minutes or until pink.
9. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Garnish with the lemon wedge and parsley.
11. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !