- 2 slices of Salmon, rubbed with a little salt
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Stalks Spring Onion
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Dash of Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Black Bean Paste
- Chop the white bulb of the spring onions into small pieces. Cut the green stalks into 5 cm lengths.
- Place the salmon pieces onto a heat-resistant serving dish.
- Stir-fry the garlic and spring onion bulb in sesame oil.
- Reduce the heat and add the black bean paste. Stir for 30 seconds then add the soy sauce and pepper.
- Smear the mixture over the top surface of the salmon
- Steam for 8 minutes until the salmon is virtually cooked through.
- Sprinkle the spring onion stalks over the top of the salmon and steam for another minute or so until cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !