1. 2 Bowls Cooked Rice (preferably not freshly cooked)
2. Honey Baked Cod1 tsp Sesame Oil
3. Dash of Pepper
4. 1/2 tsp Salt
5. 2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
6. 2 Eggs, beaten
7. 1 tsp Minced Garlic
8. 100g Frozen Petit Pois (Peas)
9. 100g chopped Chicken, Ham, Crabsticks or Shrimps (mixture)
1. Place rice, sesame oil, pepper and salt into a large clean plastic bag.
2. Mix thoroughly so the rice grains are seperated and the seasoning is distributed evenly.
3. Microwave the peas on HIGH heat for 2 minutes until cooked.
4. Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick wok.
5. Fry the garlic until fragrant, add the meat and fry until cooked through. Set aside.
6. Pour beaten egg into the center of the wok and allow to half-set (do not stir).
7. Add rice, peas, meat and seasoning. Stir to mix.
8. Serve when rice is heated through.