Blueberries – 2/3 to 3/4 cup
Maida – 1 cup
Granulated Sugar – 1/4 cup
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Milk – 1/2 cup
Egg – 1, small, beaten
Unsalted Butter – 1/8 cup, melted
Vanilla Extract – 1/4 tsp
Dark Brown Sugar – 1 tblsp
Muffin Cups – 6 to 10, greased
1. Mix the maida, granulated sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, combine the egg, butter, vanilla extract and milk.
3. Stir well and transfer it to the maida bowl.
4. Mix well until combined.
5. Add the blueberries and fill the muffin cups 2/3rds full.
6. Sprinkle a bit of brown sugar on top of the cups.
7. Place them in a preheated oven at 350F and bake for 35 minutes or till the tops are golden-brown.
8. Remove and cool.
9. Remove the muffins from the cups and serve warm.
10. Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container and stored for up to a month.
image credit: babble.com