Gulab Jamun Mix – 1 cup
Paneer Cubes – 10, crumbled
Oil – 200 ml
Sugar – 200 gms
Cardamom Powder – little
Kesari Powder – a pinch
1. Combine the gulab jamun mix, paneer and little water in a bowl.
2. Mix well to a thick dough.
3. Make small balls of the dough and keep aside.
4. Add sugar to a pan and pour enough water to cover it.
5. Gently bring this to a boil (about 10 minutes) until it reaches an one string consistency.
6. When it starts to thicken, remove and keep aside.
7. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
8. Fry the prepared balls till light golden brown.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Then add this to the sugar syrup.
11. Add cardamom powder and kesari powder.
12. Gently mix well and keep it in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
image credit: 21food.com