Cauliflower – 1, chopped
Corn Flour – 4 tblsp
Maida – 2 tblsp
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Boil a pan of water with little salt.
2. Add the cauliflower pieces and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Combine all the other ingredients with little water to a thick batter.
4. Add the cauliflower pieces and mix well so that each piece is evenly coated with the batter.
5. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Add the cauliflower pieces and fry till golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot.
Gobi 65 (Cauliflower 65) Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Gobi 65 (Cauliflower 65) from Awesome Cuisine.