Mushrooms – 250 gms, cleaned, sliced
Onion – 1, small, minced
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Tomato – 1, small, minced or ground
Cashewnuts – 3, soaked in water and ground
Cinnamon – 1/2 inch stick
Clove – 1
Cardamom – 1
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Salt if required
Turmeric Powder – 1/8 tsp
Oil as required
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Cashewnuts – few, fried
1. Dry roast the cinnamon, clove and cardamom in a pan.
2. Then grind them to a fine powder.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the minced onions and ginger garlic paste.
5. Fry until onions turn brown and oil starts to separate.
6. Add the tomatoes and stir-fry for a minute.
7. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
8. Add the ground masala powder and cashewnuts.
9. Mix well.
10. Add the sliced mushrooms and salt.
11. Reduce flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
12. Add a little water if required.
13. Garnish with coriander leaves, fried cashewnuts and a dollop of fresh cream.
14. Serve hot.