Peanut Oil - 3 tblsp
Chicken Thigh Fillets - 5, cubed
Onion - 1, small, diced
Red Capsicum - 1, diced
Garlic - 3 cloves, chopped
Button Mushrooms - 8, small, cut in half
Spring Onions - 3, cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces
Red Chilli - 1, deseeded and chopped
Oyster Sauce - 2 tblsp
Fish Sauce - 2 tblsp
Pineapple - 3/4 cup, chopped
Salt as per taste
Ground Black Pepper
Sugar as per taste (optional)
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Stir-fry the chicken on high heat until lightly browned.
3. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon.
4. Reheat the pan.
5. Stir-fry onion, capsicum and garlic until softened for about 2 minutes.
6. Return the chicken and add the mushrooms, onion and chilli.
7. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
8. Add the sauces and 3 tblsp of water.
9. Stir-fry briefly.
10. Add the pineapple to warm through.
11. Adjust seasoning.