Rice Noodles – 200 gms
Bean Sprouts – 100 gms
Meat – 100 gms, cut into pieces
Chives – 50 gms, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 one inch piece, shredded
Eggs – 2, well beaten
Garlic Cloves – 3, finely chopped
Chicken Stock – 1/4 cup
Onions – 3, chopped
Soya Sauce – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse in cold water and spread out.
3. Make thin omelettes with the beaten eggs and keep aside.
4. Heat a little oil in a pan.
5. Fry the noodles for 60 seconds and keep aside.
6. Heat some more oil.
7. Add the onions, ginger and bean sprouts.
8. Fry for a few minutes and add the meat, chives and garlic.
9. Add the noodles and fry again.
10. Pour in the chicken stock.
11. Add salt and soya sauce.
12. Mix thoroughly.
13. Garnish with the omelette cut into strips.
14. Serve hot.
Hong Kong Noodles Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Hong Kong Noodles from Awesome Cuisine.