Mashed paneer – 300 gms
Bread slices – 2, large
Potatoes – 2 cups, cooked and mashed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green chillies – 1 tsp, chopped
Corn flour – 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Water as required
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Soak bread slices in water for 30 seconds.
2. Remove excess water by squeezing gently. Crumble and set aside.
3. Mix the paneer, mashed bread and corn flour and mash well.
4. Now add onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt.
5. Mix thoroughly. Make 3 inch patties.
6. Heat 2 tbsp oil on a flat pan.
7. Put 4 patties on the pan.
8. Turn down heat and fry both sides till golden.
9. Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
Paneer Cutlet Recipe