Corn Frittata is a simple and easy to make weeknight dinner or a weekend brunch dish.
Corn on the Cob – 1
Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Milk – 1/2 cup
Maida – 1/2 cup
Black Pepper Powder – 1/8 tsp
Baking Soda – a small pinch
Spring Onions – little, chopped
Butter as required
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the corn and remove the kernels.
2. Add the cheese, milk, maida, pepper powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix well to a dosa batter consistency.
4. Keep aside for 40 to 60 minutes in the fridge.
5. Remove and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Heat a nonstick tawa over medium flame.
7. Pour a ladleful of the batter.
8. Sprinkle some spring onions and apply some butter.
9. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
10. Remove and serve.