Chicken Breast – 1, skinless, cooked, chopped into small pieces
Sweet Corn Kernels – 100 gms
Cheddar Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated
Jalapeno – 1 tblsp, chopped
Red Kidney Beans (Rajma) – 200 gms, soaked in salted water for 1 hour, drained, rinsed
Onion – 2 to 3 tblsp, finely sliced
Lettuce – handful, shredded
Sour Cream – 2 tblsp
Juice of 1/2 Lime
Corn Tortilla Chips – big handful, crushed
Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste (optional)
1. Add the chicken pieces to a bowl.
2. Add sweet corn kernels, cheese, jalapeno, red kidney beans, onion and lettuce.
3. Add pepper powder and salt.
4. Toss well to mix evenly.
5. Add some lettuce and toss again.
6. Mix the lime juice and sour cream in a bowl.
7. Add to the salad and mix again until evenly combined.
8. Garnish with the crushed tortillas.
9. Serve at once.