- Cauliflower Florets – 2 cups
- Ginger – 1 tsp, minced
- Garlic – 1 tblsp, minced
- Maida – 1 to 2 tblsp
- Corn Flour – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- White Pepper Powder – a large pinch
- Soy Sauce – 1/2 tsp + 1/2 tblsp
- Red Onion – 1/4 cup, diced
- Green Capsicum – 1/4 cup, diced
- Green Chilli – 1, slit, halved
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Garlic Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Ketchup – 2 tblsp
- Spring Onions – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
- Vinegar – 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 1 cup + 2 tblsp
- Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
- Wash the florets and boil them for 2 minutes in salt water.
- Drain and pat dry.
- In a bowl, combine maida, corn flour, red chilli powder, pepper powder, ginger, garlic, 1/4 tsp vinegar, 1/2 tsp soy sauce and salt.
- Mix well to make a thick paste.
- Add the cauliflower florets and toss to coat well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Deep fry the florets and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tblsp oil in a different pan.
- Saute the onions, capsicums, ginger garlic paste and green chillies for a minute.
- Add the fried florets along with soy sauce, ketchup, chilli garlic sauce and salt.
- Mix well until it becomes dry.
- Add the spring onions and stir for a few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Gobi Manchurian Dry,