A vegetarian or non-vegetarian roll is not a typical Indian dish but it slowly crept in our menus and dining table with the influence of western food culture. The roll comes in a variety like chicken roll, fish roll, egg roll etc. The Chicken and Mango Rice Paper Roll is a unique roll which is a perfect mix of both non-vegetarian and non-vegetarian world. Today, we are going to see a unique and tasty recipe that you can easily prepare in your kitchen.
Now the question is, why will you eat this dish? Here are some details about this lavish dish. First of all, go through the ingredients which are chicken, vermicelli noodles, sesame oil, sweet chili sauce, rice paper sheets, peanuts, red capsicum (sliced into strips), mango and lime juice.
You can already see that all the ingredients are healthy. If we take a look at its nutritional value then you cannot avoid grabbing a bite of this roll. The main ingredients are chicken, mango and rice paper. Some of the nutrients that are present in this dish are calories, proteins, healthy fat, fiber, and it also includes minerals like vitamin A, vitamin K, and iron.
We all love to eat mangoes. It is not only a delicious fruit but also packed with nutrients. Mango is beneficial for the skin, hair, bone, heart and also for diabetes.
It is a rich source of high fiber and antioxidants along with healthy minerals like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, folate, B6, iron, calcium, and zinc. Chicken is also healthy as it contains protein, vitamin B6, phosphorus and vitamin B12.
Thus, the combination of mango and chicken in this dish has made it healthier and lip-smacking. Do not forget to grab a bite whenever you get a chance to explore the true flavors of this delectable roll!
Chicken and Mango Rice Paper Rolls
non-vegetarian and non-vegetarian world.
Ingredients for Chicken and Mango Rice Paper Rolls
- 3/4 Cup Chicken cooked, shredded
- 50 g Vermicelli Noodles boiled, drained
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1+2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 5-6 Rice Paper Sheets
- 2 tbsp Peanuts crushed
- 1/2 Red Capsicum seeds removed, sliced into strips
- 1 Mango small, sliced
- ½ tbsp Lime Juice
How to make Chicken and Mango Rice Paper Rolls
- Mix the chicken, sesame oil and 1 tblsp chilli sauce in a bowl.
- Dip the rice paper sheets in a bowl of warm water until soft.
- Squeeze any excess water and lay them flat on a work surface.
- Add peanuts, capsicum, chicken mixture, mango and noodles.
- Fold over and roll tightly. Repeat with the remaining sheets.
- Combine 2 tblsp chilli sauce and lime juice in a bowl.
- Serve the rolls with the chilli sauce.