Maida – 100 gms
Spring Onions – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Onion – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Capsicum – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Carrot – 2 tblsp, grated
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 100 gms
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Saute the vegetables, breadcrumbs, red chilli powder and salt for a minute or two.
3. Add little water to the maida and mix well to a chapati dough consistency.
4. Pinch small balls of the dough and roll them into small circles.
5. Place a tsp of the vegetables and roll it up.
6. Seal the edges by using little water and keep aside.
7. Heat oil for deep frying and fry the prepared rolls till golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.