Mooli/ Radish Paratha
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Radish Mooli/Mullangi – grated
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Oil as required
- Salt as per taste
- Combine the wheat flour, radish, green chillies, cumin powder and salt.
- Mix well and add water in small quantities. Radish has a lot of water, hence you need to be careful.
- Knead well to a pliable dough.
- Roll into medium sized parathas.
- Heat a tawa over medim flame.
- Cook the parathas on both sides adding little oil.
- Remove and spread ghee on top.
- Serve hot.