Maida – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/8 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tblsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Golden Raisins – 1/4 cup
Dark Raisins – 1/8 cup
Heavy Cream – 2/3 cups
Butter – 1 1/2 tblsp, melted
Cinnamon – 1/2 tblsp (mixed with 3/4 tblsp sugar)
1. Mix maida, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Add the raisins and cream.
3. Mix well to a soft dough.
4. Transfer to floured surface and knead gently for 5 minutes.
5. Make small balls of the dough and flatten them to a 1/2 inch circles.
6. Cut into desired shapes and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Brush them with melted butter.
8. Sprinkle some cinnamon-sugar on top.
9. Place the tray in a preheated oven at 400F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: dovetailbakery.blogspot.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !