Garlic Baby Potatoes are an easy side dish that can be served with a variety of different meals. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are also full of flavor, thanks to the garlic and spices.
Garlic Baby Potatoes Recipe
Ingredients for Garlic Baby Potatoes
- 12 to 15 Baby Potatoes halved
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 6 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp Oregano finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- as per taste Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- few Coriander Leaves finely chopped
How to make Garlic Baby Potatoes
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, oregano, vinegar, red chilli flakes, lemon juice, pepper powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss well.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium flame.
- Add the potatoes (with the garlic mixture) to the pan.
- Stir-fry for 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.