Carrot – 1, finely chopped
Beans – 6, finely chopped
Cabbage – 50 gms, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – a small bunch, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the corn flour with 1/4 cup of water and keep aside.
2. Heat a heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame.
3. Pour 3 cups of water and bring to a boil.
4. Add the carrot, beans, cabbage, coriander leaves and green chillies.
5. Cook till tender.
6. Add the corn flour and bring to a boil.
7. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
8. Sprinkle pepper powder and salt.
9. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: whatdidyoueat.typepad.com