Chicken – 1, small, cut into bite-sized pieces, rinsed
Garlic Powder – 1 1/2 tblsp, mixed with 1/2 tsp butter
Salt – 1 tsp, mixed with 1/2 tsp butter
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 6 tblsp
Oil for deep frying
1. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
2. Mix the 1/2 tblsp garlic powder, turmeric powder and nutmeg powder in a bowl.
3. Rub this all over the chicken pieces and keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Add the chicken pieces to the hot oil and deep fry for about 5 minutes on each side.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Transfer them to a serving plate.
7. Melt butter in a small pan.
8. Add the remaining garlic powder and salt. Mix well.
9. Pour this over the fried chicken just before serving.
10. Serve warm.