- Mixed Dried Beans – 1 1/2 cups
- Green Beans – 200 gms, cut into 4 cm pieces
- Celery Stalks – 1 1/2, thinly sliced
- Celery Leaves – 1 cup, chopped
- Salad Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Salt Flakes – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder
- Grain-Mustard Vinaigrette – 2/3 cup
- Place the dried beans in a bowl.
- Cover with plenty of cold water and soak overnight.
- Drain and transfer to a large pan.
- Cover with fresh, unsalted water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer to a colander and drain.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Boil the green beans in a lightly salted water for about 3 minutes.
- Drain, refresh in cold water and drain again.
- Transfer the cooled mixed beans to a bowl.
- Add the green beans, celery stalks, celery leaves and onion.
- Mix well.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Add the dressing and mix.
- Keep aside to 20 minutes and then serve in individual bowls or plates.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !