- Iceberg Lettuce – 1, small, torn into pieces
- Arugula Leaves – handful
- Radicchio Leaves – few, torn
- French Bread – 6 slices
- Goat Cheese – 125 gms, sliced
For the Dressing:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the broiler and divide the leaves among individual salad bowls.
- Toast one side of the bread under the broiler until golden.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each untoasted side and toast until the cheese is just melting.
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and beat together until combined.
- Pour over the leaves, tossing to coat.
- Cut each slice of the bread in half and place 3 halves on top of each salad.
- Toss very gently to combine.
- Serve warm.